Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gettingg Started

So I doubt that anyone is going to read this but I really do not care. I just wanted something to share my life.

So it is 9 days into the new year and I believe that things have been good. Just really cold-- well at least for Houston it is very cold. Despite that, I have decided that I want to live in London for a year. I am obssessed with England for some reason that I can't figure out. I think that so much has happened there that I can't imagine going to a better place for a year. I think it would be amazing if I could even teach there one day when I finish school of course.

So right now I am waiting till I get to leave and see Luke. I am pretty excited to actually be able to go out on a date cause it has been a while.

So I think I should start every paragraphy with the word so. It could be pretty funny. Anywho... it is cold and I have other thing to do today so this is where it shall end.

Love ya,
Christina

ps. I really wish some times that my name would be spelt Kristina instead of Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment