Sunday, January 10, 2010

GRRRRRR!!!!

I HATE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!! There I said it. It is just giving me a headache. So I have never been very good with it before but right now it is just horrible. I am trying to make a video to put up on my youtube channel. Before I would just record something and upload it. This time after I recorded something, I tried to record a little intro for it. So all I am trying to do is merge the two together. But first it turns out I didn't have movie maker so my dad downloaded for me but it is not working. GRRRRRR. If anybody just happens to reads this and feels sorry for me, it would be so nice if someone could help me out here. I really feel like punching someone in the face right now but I won't cause I am just too nice.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest I feel better. I guess it is now back to watching Harry Potter and trying to figure this out.
Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment