Friday, January 15, 2010

End of Christmas Holiday

I find that I am at the end of my Christmas Holiday. It makes me sad because I have really enjoyed my break but at the same time, I am really happy to be going back to school tomorrow. The one good thing about this break is that I have been able to relax and enjoy myself. Even though this has not been the best week, it still has been fun.

I found that the first part of my break was very busy and I was always having things to do. But after that thing settle down and then turned into a break. I remember telling my friends at school that I was not going to know what to do with myself this break by not having something to do every second of every day. I thought to myself that I might actually watch tv, a thing I have stopped doing this semester, but I find myself continuing this but I still have watched a few shows that I like over the break. What I really have been doing is reading. Which is great because I love reading and have not been able to do that over the semester. The only reading I had really done was for classes and not what I enjoy doing.

What I have been reading is Harry Potter. It really makes me miss those days when I was obssessed with it. I have been spending this week and last week reading whenever I have had the chance. It is great even though my mom does not like me staying up too late reading, I just cannot help myself. I just get sucked into the stories. I love them so much. It just makes me wish that magic was real and that I could go off into this world and live my life there. Oh well.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment