Monday, January 3, 2011

Tough Woman

Today has been so long. I really mean it. And then if this was a tweet I would tag that white girl problems.

It really was not that bad. I went to work where I really did not do that much. I just got really upset when I spilt my soda in my clean car and then I learned that I am probably losing my scholarship.

Here is the thing with the scholarship. I need to have a 3.0 in order to keep it. Last year I did not do so good in school. At the end of the spring semester I had below a 2.5. So then I was put on academic probation. I really did work this semester on school. I ended up doing pretty good. My GPA for the semester was over a 3.0 but my the one that matter was not. I missed it by about .2 points. I think that I really did a good job on bring it up that high.

I think that if I have another semester like that I would be able to pull it up to the 3.0 that I need.

Well I have the option to appeal this and so that is my best opinion for right now.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 1
Books read: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment