Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Anna and the French Kiss

At the very end of last year, I read Anna and the French Kiss. I must say that I really did enjoy and found it hard to put it down. Though it was much easier to put down than The Hunger Games. It has a great story and a great guy to lust after.

But I did have a few problems with it. One of my big problems is how are all these kids just calling home all of the time on their cell phones. It is really expensive to be calling America all the time when you are in France. I would think that they had French phones to be able to use there but there is no way they are calling home everyday.

Another thing that bugged me was the words. And by that I mean the spacing. I do not know if this was because I was reading it on my Kindle or not but I found a lot of the words were pushed together with no space in between them. I would think that this would have been really easy to catch and fix but I guess not.

The last thing that I have a problem was Thanksgiving break. I can understand how they have it off because they go to an American school and Americans are the ones who celebrate Thanksgiving. My problem is the fact that Ellie has it off while going to univeristy in Paris. She should not have had it off becuase the French do not celebrate it. It makes no sense at all for her to have had it off.

Man do I feel better now that I have gotten that off my chest. It really is a good book and those are my grivances against it. I could be the only person that this bothers.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 1
Books read:: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment