Monday, January 17, 2011

I Am One Year Old

Things have been pretty crazy for me lately. I got sick last week. That was no fun at all. I just sleep for like half the day.

Then I was able to move back into my residence hall early since I am working in the office. So that has been. I must say it is kind of nice to be here when only the RAs are here. I also find it really funny that a lot of people think that I am an RA when I am not. But that really doesn't matter.

So it seems that I missed my blog's anniversary. When I made this blog a little over a year ago, I sent my cousin the link over skype. I had just made it and had only one blog post. She told me that she thought it was cute and wished me luck. She told me how she had had a blog a while ago but only kept it up for a few weeks then got bored of it and forgot all about it. She thought that it would be the same for me

I love that I am able to prove her wrong knowing that it has been over a year and I am still using this thing. Maybe not as often as I would like but I am still using it so that is pretty awesome.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 2
Books read: 1
Nail Polish: "Presto Pink," Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

No comments:

Post a Comment