Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So Much Reading

I love the fact that I am an education major. I cannot wait to get into the classroom and start teaching. I know that is where I am suppose to be and that is where I want to be but first I have to go through school.

There are some definite perks to being an education major. The first one is the lack of tests. All of my friends are complaining about all the tests that they have this week and next week. Normally I would be right there with them but not this semester. It seems so strange to me that they are having tests already. I feel like school just started but this is our fourth week.

My first test that I have is a midterm in October. Which means I have about a month until then. That gives me lots of time to start studying (yeah right). I guess I feel so disconnected from the rest of the university because the school of education is very exclusive. Only education majors can take these classes.

On the other hand, I have so much reading to do for all of my classes. As soon as I think I am done, there is more to be read. As much as I love to read, this is not my reading of choice. It is interesting but it's not something most people would read for fun. I guess that is the trade off I get for not having any tests. I at least feel like I did not read as much in my classes before.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 35
Nail Polish: "Wild Wisteria," ORLY

No comments:

Post a Comment