Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free Stuff

Some of my firends who just started college a few weeks ago have now just started blogs and I think that is amazing. Which makes me realize that it has almost been a week since I wrote a blog post.

I have noticed lately that I seem a bit more negative. I mean this in that I am noticing people around me acting very stupid and then in some form or another I write about. I even tweeted something along those lines a couple days ago. I guess that is something that I really need to work on.

Today, my college had a club fair on the patio of our cafeteria. It is what is sounds like. All of the clubs have a table set up and everyone can see what there is to join. The best part of the whole event is all the free stuff you get without even joining anything.

Last year when they had the club fair, it was raining so no one really went to it. This year it was not raining but it was sure was hot. I was out there for about 30 or 40 minutes and I was dying. They had these big obstacle course and water slide and other things like that. They were already up and out before I went to class at 11, so I cannoot imagine how hot they were. As far as I could see, no one was going on those. Everyone was probably thinking the same thing I was.

The good thing was that I got a nice bag, a notebook, a keychain, candy, and two new waterbottles all for free. I think that was pretty good. They had one back in August for the freshman during their orientation but since I was here working, I went during my lunch break and got a ton of free t-shirts.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 35
Nail Polish: chipped and gross and needs to be changed

No comments:

Post a Comment