Thursday, June 10, 2010

It Has Been Awhile

Like the title says it has been a long time since I have written a blog post. Things have been so busy with my job. I feel like I am forever having to work.

Luke and I had a pretty interesting little spat last week but luckily everything is good now.

Tomorrow at like 5 in the morning, I am leaving for Colorado for the weekend. My dad's cousin is getting married on Friday so I am going to that. I am really nervous because this is the first time I am flying by myself as an adult. I did fly by myself when I was younger but my parents were able to take me to the gate. I am also flying out of an airport that I have never flown out of. So I just hope that I am able to find everything by myself. Well I guess I have to. I am just glad that Luke is taking me and then picking me up.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 21
Books read: 21
Nail Polish: "Brisk Blue," Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

No comments:

Post a Comment