Thursday, June 24, 2010

Busy Summer

It has been awhile again, I know. I have been so busy with all of the conferences. I am on call this week so I cannot really leave campus more than five minutes away. So basically that means I can go get food and then come back. I have not been able to see Luke in a week. I know, I should not complain because I would see him everyday for about three years.

My life has been pretty full with food. Tomorrow, I am going to make breakfast with some friends. I am excited for eggs and toast. Saturday evening, I am going to be making some Mexican food with some other friends from scratch. Even the tortillas. I am really excited.

I use to dye my hair blonde for about six years but last year I started to dye a dark brown. Well now I miss my blonde hair and want it back. I tried to dye my hair blonde on Sunday but it was an utter fail. My hair is a bit lighter at the roots and that is about it.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 25
Books read: 21
Nail Polish: "Right Said Red," Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment