Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Mac

I know in my las post was about my computer problems. Well I had more of those this morning. The difference is was that I was home this time so my parents were able to see what I was talking about. I told my dad that I really needed a new computer and I wanted a mac. My dad has only used PCs so he did not know what would be good so we went down to the apple store and I left with a brand new 13 in MacBookPro. It is beautiful and wonderful and I love it so much. My dad seem impressed but at the same time a little confused because he does not know that much about macs.

Today is mother's day and I just wanted to say that I love my mom. I doubt she will ever read this but I thought I should say.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 14
Books read: 19
Nail Polish: "Sugar Plum," ORLY

No comments:

Post a Comment