Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer Time

It is summer. I finished my last final on Tuesday. It was really nice to be able to finish early but it is too bad that I have not been able to really relax.

I went home on Wednesday only because I had stuff to do but I was back at school that night for Fernanda's birthday dinner. After that, we had a dance party on the roof of our parking garage. I know what you are thinking, we are so cool.

Thursday I was back up at school to work. My friends wanted to have some girl time afterwards but it turned into a few of us watching Rakel pack.

Friday I had to do something with money. I did not understand but my dad did so that is good I guess. That night was suppose to be a girls night with Jennifer, Angela, and Laura but that fell through twice.

Saturday was Emily's first communion and my sister's big choir show. That was all day.

Today, I basically did nothing but go to mass. So today has not been that bad. I just feel like I have not had that much sleep because so many of these things were so early in the morning.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 14
Books read: 19
Nail Polish: "Going Grape!" Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

No comments:

Post a Comment