Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grocery Horror Stories

I just went to the grocery store and I thought that I would be in and out in no time at all. I mean I was only buying three items and I knew exactly where there were in the store. So I go in, grab my items, and then go the check out. Then I remembered that this is when all the old people shop and they can never just check out. They have to stand there for at least 5 minutes arguing over the price of something. Then they pull out their coupons and then fight some more. Then they will pull out their card to further give a discount. Then after all that they will finally pull out their money to pay. Not after the fact that will change their mind on about 5 of their items. I just do not get it. It totally reminds me of this song which I had in my head the whole time waiting. I really hope that I do not turn into this when I get old. Well I think this is enough of a rant for today.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment