Sunday, March 28, 2010

I think it is About Time for a New Post

I feel so bad that it has been so long that I have written a new blog post. I have been so busy and also just so lazy. I will be at my computer and be like I need to blog but then go I will just do it later. Well here I am now.

First thing to cover is Spring Break. This started on the 12th. That day my friends and I loaded up our cars and set out for the city of San Antonio. So I used to go to school in San Antonio so I had a pretty good idea of where we needed to go and so forth. Everyone else on the other hand, were freaking out that we were lost and never going to find the hotel. Well, long story short, I found the hotel with no problem at all. So then we had some fun in the hotel. We then went to the pool. We got kicked out of the pool and walked back to the room.

The next day we went to Six Flags. We rode a bunch of rides and just had a blast taking pictures with all the characters. We were there when it opened at 10 am and left about 5 pm. It was a great day.

The next day was downtown and to the riverwalk. We basically did a lot of shopping and walking. The mall on the riverwalk is awesome because it has a purple store and purple is my favorite color of all time. We also saw the original St. Mary's which is on the riverwalk and is now a hotel. It was so beautiful. I wish that it was still there and I could have lived and gone to school there. Oh well. That night we went back to the hotel and just chilled and had some girl talk.

Monday we packed up early and headed back to Houston. Once back, I took Maria and Therese to the airport and then headed home.

Tuesday was a low key day for me. I slept in a lot and ran a few errands.

Wednesday was St. Patrick's Day. I got a massage that day. It felt so good. So then some may have seen from dailybooth, I went shopping with my mom and sister. That was fun and I got a ton of new clothes.

Thursday was date night with Luke. We saw Alice in Wonderland which was amazing.

Friday was another busy day with shopping and what not.

Saturday I got my hair done with my mom. It was much needed and I am glad I finally got it done.

Sunday, it was back to school for me but not before I went to the airport to pick up Therese and Maria.

Then this week has been busy with the normal school and work but I also was observing math classes at a school near mine. That took up a lot of time this week. Luckily for me, I am done with that and do not have to worry about that anymore.

Friday, I went to the Aeros game with Luke, my dad, and my brother. The game was so good and we won. Then when my dad dropped Luke and I back at school, some our friends were outside. They said they were going to the teahouse and that we should go with them. We said yes cause we wanted to see what it was like. I am not much of a tea drinker so I got some coffee. It was OK. Nothing amazing or anything.

That has been pretty much my life lately.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle burritos: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment