Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

I believe that 2010 was a really good year for me. I have learned a lot of thing this year and I really feel like I have grown. And I must say that a lot of that has to directly do with my boyfriend of 4 1/2 years and me breaking up.

Of course I was really sad when it happened but now I have had time to think and grow and I realize that I am much happier in the last few months than I have been in years.

This last month for me has been particularly crazy. My family moved. We still live in Houston but a new house that is closer for the rest of it. It is smaller and I have to share a room with my sister now but I love it here. It is so pretty and I could not have asked for a better house to live in.

I received a Kindle as my Christmas present from my parents and I love it. I pretty much carry it around with me everywhere I go. I was really against them for the longest time because they are going to kill the written book one day but I must say that now I am a huge fan of them.

I have also made a bunch of videos and you can view them here if you wish.

I have had such a great year so I cannot wait to see what 2011 brings.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 47
Nail Polish: I have fake nail on right now

PS. I know this sounds like everyone else blog post about the year but I really wanted to blog about something today and what else but the year itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment