Thursday, December 2, 2010

In the Last Month

So what have I done in the last month? Let us see.

-I freaking wrote a novel. I wrote 50,334 words for it and finished on the last day. I really did not thinkt that I was going to finish but I wrote like a mad person during Thanksgiving break and finished just in time.

-My family bought a new house and we are moving into in two weeks. I pretty excited because my room has this little nook which is going to be my reading area. That is so exciting.

-I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and had very little complaints about it. It is my favorite so far and I cannot wait for part 2 to come out.

-I stopped talking to the ex for about two weeks but he has somehow been able to wiggle his way back into texting me everyday with me responding. I really need to stop texting him back again.

-Ate a ton of food. So. Much. Food.

That is pretty much all that I can think of right now. I was thinking about something earlier and that is why I wanted to blog right now. When I first started this blog in January, one of the frist things I wrote about was how I wanted to go and live in London for a year. Now I am not going there for a year but I am going for about two weeks in May so I think that is pretty awesome.

The only thing is I am probably not going to bring my laptop so I will be without the internet for the most while over there. So any videos or blogs will have to come later so it will not be as good play-by-play action as I would want. Oh, well.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 44
Nail Polish: none, I actaully just took some yellow nail polish off last night and have not repainted them yet

No comments:

Post a Comment