Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Goals for Life

I was reading a friend of mine's blog. In one of her posts, she put up a list of goals for the next year. I think that this a great idea so I will now put a few goals up right now that I have.

1. Graduate. I am starting my third year of college this year and I would like to make it through the next two years and graduate.

2. Get a job. This is a real job where I can actually make a living off of not the little jobs that I have now.

3. Get married and have a family. Family has always been a big deal for me and I want to have a huge family. But first, I want to marry the man of my dreams.

4. Be able to vlog in public. I am currently participating in VEDA. I am work right now and there are actually people here today and so I am to scared to record my video right now. I want to not have this problem one day.

5. Go skydiving. I have never really wanted to do this until I saw Meekakitty do this. I am a big chicken when it comes to things lik this and I want to get over it.

These are the only things that I really want to list for right now. Maybe I will post more later, you never know.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: 29
Books read: 23
Nail Polish: "Lightning," Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

No comments:

Post a Comment