Friday, January 18, 2013

The Friday Five

1. Hello guys! Can you believe that it has been a week already? It feels like it has been a long, busy week. Then again, almost every week feels that way. I am just glad for the weekend and it's a long one. I am so glad I have Monday off. The only down side is that I don't have another day off until Spring Break in the middle of March. It is going to be a long February.

2. I am so tired of this cold weather. I know that it made not be that cold to some people but to a girl raised in the south, it is very cold. I'm dreaming of the warmer spring that is coming. Although I will admit that when July and August come around I will want the colder weather come along. I like a nice middle ground in terms of weather.

3. The weekend I spent some times with my cousins and their dog. She is so cute and fun. I really want a dog but I would feel so bad for it. During the school year I would be gone all day and the dog would be in my apartment all alone all day. Having a dog during the summer would be great. I'm actually thinking about getting one this summer and house breaking them so they will be fine for when I go back to work. Well that is just the plan right now.

4. Do you know how hard it is to do this on my iPad? I thought it wouldn't be but I am having so many problems. I guess next week it's back to the good old MacBook instead.

5. This is kind of difficult to think of five things to write about. I know it shouldn't be because it has been a whole week and I have done a lot. Better luck next week I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment