Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Vacation

Hello. How are you doing? I am doing great. In fact today is amazing because I am not officially licensed to teach in the state of Texas. It is very nice to know something that I have worked so hard for is finally happening. The only problem is that I still need to go and find a job. I have applied to 13 different school districts but I have yet to hear back from anyone. It is getting a little annoying but I keep trying and hoping that someone will eventually hire me.

Other than that, my life has been pretty boring this summer with no job. I am ready to move out of my parents house my I can't do that now because I have no money. I am thinking that I will start to make some more YouTube videos so because I have so much free time. I also have some good vlog ideas so we shall see if they ever get made.

I know I am very late on this one but I finally got an iPhone. I was so excited when I got it because I have wanted to have one for some time now. The big problem for me for a while was the fact that only AT&T had them. Then of course, Verizon gets them literally 2 months after I got my Blackberry and I was stuck in that contract for two years. It really is nice to have it because it really makes my life so much easier. I am pretty obsessed with it. I mean, I feel like I get separation anxiety with it when someone is holding it for too long. That could just be because I am crazy.

I did also graduated from university. I feel like I should say that. I really is weird to me that I will not start classes again this August. Well, hopefully I will be teaching them. I did alright in college. It was not amazing but I did do very well in my major classes. My major GPA was much better than my overall GPA but I guess that is how it is for everyone right?

After graduation, my family loaded up the car and we set out for Disney World for about 2 weeks. This was our 4th time going so we were no amateurs about going. I had so much fun. I just love being there and I kind of wish I was back there right now. The real exciting part for me was going to Islands of Adventure in Universal. I went once about 5 years ago before they build the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I mean we got there about an hour and a half before the park opened, ran there, and still waited about 20 minutes or so to ride Forbidden Journey which was amazing. I had so much fun and the Butterbeer was delicious. If you love Harry Potter as much as I do, you really need to try and go. By next hopeful Harry Potter trip will be going back to England to tour the studios. We will see on that one and if I have enough money for it.

This was quite the blog post. I guess I have a lot to say when I don't blog for about two months. I know I have been bad and I am trying to get better at it.

Love ya,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment