Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Feeling Like My Old Self

It is crazy how you can lose your self so quickly when you get caught up in different things. I seriously have been feeling just really bummed out lately. I really could not put my finger on it but I have just felt sad. I would not say depressed at all but I just was not my happy self. The beginning of October brought out the old me for a bit because I just love this month so much. I did feel good for a few days and then I was backed to being really bummed out.

Then this Saturday, I decided to paint my nails. I use to paint my nails all of the time about a year ago. About every week, I would take off the old polish and put a new one on. Then I just stopped. One big reason was me just being really busy with school. And school really has been keeping me really busy.

So now I have painted nails and I just feel so much better. It is crazy to me that doing something so simple can make me feel so much better. I am not complaining because it is a very nice feeling.

Love ya,
Christina

Chipotle Burritos: like 33
Books read: 20
Nail Polish: "Black Diamond" Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment